Montane Women´s clothing Jackets insulated , Montane Tierra Helada Jackets insulated Black Women´s clothing,Classic Styles,Retailer
Designed for extended comfort and warmth in cold, damp conditions in the mountains. Featuring zoned PRIMALOFT SILVER ECO insulation throughout to keep you warm where you need it most, the Tierra Helada was conceived to be more than a simple belay jacket.
- Climbing & Mountaineering
- Hiking & Trekking
- Outer fabric PERTEX Microlight Stretch; windproof, showerproof, fast drying and features Super 100 DWR that provides excellent water shedding through extended periods of wear
- PEAQ Synthetic lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
Patterning and Design:
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Dual density zoned PRIMALOFT SILVER ECO insulation with internal baffle anchors: 100g in the main body, sleeves and hood, with an extra layer of 40g insulation behind the hand pockets
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
- Soft microfleece lining around the hood aperture for comfort around the face
- Two hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Internal left hand side zipped pocket for storage of handy essentials
Centre Front Zip:
- Full length, reversed and baffled two way YKK VISLON front zip for ease of use with a backpack or climbing harness
- Soft microfleece chinguard next to chin for extra comfort
Cuff and Sleeves Configuration:
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Stuffs into right hand pocket for easy storage and use as a small pillow
- Weight: 548g
- PEAQ Synthetic
- Pertex technologies are amongst the lightest, most reliable and most durable on the market. A long-established heritage of staying true to its British roots has led Pertex on a path of continuous innovation to deliver the best end-use focused fabrics in the business. Pertex’s approach closely matches Montane’s own focus of engineering lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports in extreme environments. Obsessed by product and pioneering fit-for-purpose designs, we have worked with Pertex since our beginnings in 1993 to create weatherproof garments that allow you to push your boundaries.
- Pertex Microlight is well balanced and offers weight reduction whilst maintaining good strength and abrasion resistance.
- Composition: 100% Polyamide (nylon)
- Weight: <60g/m²
- Air permeability: 1.0cc (max)
- Main properties: Lightweight, soft, windproof, downproof, durable
PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco:
PrimaLoft synthetic insulation materials and performance yarns focus on four main characteristics:
- More compressible
- Synthetic insulation materials are tried and tested, providing reliable warmth, even when wet. Proven in the unpredictable U.K. weather, Montane and PrimaLoft work together to produce iconic clothing and equipment such as the super versatile Prism Jacket.
- Montane also uses PrimaLoft’s performance yarn in its Primino range to create supremely comfortable and ultra fast drying baselayers.
- Used in a wide range of Montane products, PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco offers a synergy of the excellent warmth, softness and comfort that PrimaLoft products are known for, in an environmentally friendly synthetic insulation.
- Approximately 28 recycled water bottles are used in the production of each kilogram of PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco, which averages 6 bottles per finished jacket. This 70% recycled fibre technology is combined with a proprietary water repellent treatment and millions of air pockets for immediate warmth without weight or bulk, keeping you dry in wet weather.
- Composition: 100% polyester
- Water repellence: Engineered with permanent water repellent PrimaLoft ultra fine fibres
- Certified: Bluesign certified fabric - manufactured to strict environmental standards using safe production methods which eliminate the use of harmful substances
- Main properties: Mid-loft insulation
- Warmth without bulk
- Water and wind resistant
- Warm when wet and fast drying
- Highly compressible
- 70% recycled fibre technology - fibres produced from post-consumer and post-industrial plastic waste
- Packable (compresses like down)
- Superior softness
Do you love outdoor? Get your Montane Tierra Helada and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Montane gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Women´s clothing for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective outdoor models possible, most of our Jackets insulated items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Montane - Women´s clothing - Jackets insulated,Color: black